Hello (˶แต แต แต˶) today I went to church today since I didnt went last week. This morning I went there wearing Twiggy makeup from a video Ive seen on Instagram from last week (˶◜แต◝˶) now mind you this was my 2nd attempt of doing 60's makeup and for this one I felt proud of how I done my make.
|
| Eye Make |
I was so proud of myself of the finishing result once I've finished applying it ( ∩´͈ แ `͈∩) I look like today's version of Twiggy herself ๐ the drawn on lashes faded off and drew them back on when I was applying mascara on my bottom lashes. Ive used a pencil liner to drawn on the eyelid to give it a shawdow-e effect. So far I guess I can say that thisis my favourite look I've done at the end of this year ๐ I would definetly try this look again ๐
| Today's Coord |
But yeah that is it from me today and I'll see you guys next time!
Bye bye!!! ๐ค๐
No comments:
Post a Comment